Findon Manor hotel started its life as the village Rectory.

The centre portion of the building was built in 1584.

Around 1728 the east wing was added and the west end was built in 1773.

Findon Manor is an independent family owned hotel.

Since taking ownership of the hotel we have embarked on an extensive refurbishment programme to return the hotel to its former splendor!

Findon Manor hotel started its life as the village Rectory.

The centre portion of the building was built in 1584.

Around 1728 the east wing was added and the west end was built in 1773.